Using advanced modeling technology, lifelike anatomic detail and realistic touch feedback, physicians can now experience diverse complications and scenarios while building confidence and proficiency. EndoSim, a cutting edge flexible endoscopic simulator from Surgical Science, delivers medical simulation training with unequaled graphics, usability and haptics (tactile feedback).
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- True-to-life physiological responses and tool behavior
- The only available detachable desktop haptic unit for enhanced portability and usability
- Comprehensive training package, including administrator-friendly course planning features
- Customizable skill training and case scenarios
- Extensive performance metrics
The EndoSim System
The complete EndoSim system includes a haptic hardware platform, with force feedback on insertion and rotation; a unique detachable desktop haptic unit; two scopes (gastroscopy and colonoscopy), with full insertion length tubes; Fundamental Endoscopy Skills 1 & 2, and Therapeutic Skills software modules; all necessary computer and monitor hardware; and a height adjustable rolling SimFrame.