The EndoSim® ERCP module offers training on Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography in a realistic environment, with focus on the challenging bile duct cannulation. You can train on safe navigation with a 90° camera side view up to duodenum and cannulation through Papilla Vater into the bile duct – with help of X-ray. EndoSim® ERCP features a split-screen for simultaneous display of endoscopic and fluoroscopic views.
KEY TRAINING ELEMENTS
• Navigating with a 90° camera side view up to duodenum and identifying the Major Papilla.
• Correct positioning of catheter before Major Papilla.
• Cannulation through papilla and into the bile duct with help of X-ray.
• Handling of guidewire and sphincterotome.
• Avoiding the pancreatic duct.
• Injection of dye, x-ray interpretation.