2016 Annual Update!
LapSim 2016 comes with the all-new Cholecystectomy Module – Now offering a full-length exercise mode including all steps from dissection of the hepatocystic triangle to dissection and freeing of gallbladder from the cystic plate, as well as improved physical behavior and new graphics – all to increase the value of this fundamental training procedure.
- New: Anatomy variations. Choose between 3 anatomy cases with variations on cystic duct, common hepatic duct, common bile duct, and cystic artery anatomies.
- New: Random feature. Create a course with random selection of the three anatomy variations.
- New: Blunt dissection now available.
- Instrument configuration is now possible: instructor can set which instruments to appear in menues during exercise.
- Port positions are now displayed before each exercise, to give the anatomical context.
- The VATS Lobectomy Module has also been updated with a central anatomical landmark, the pulmonar artery, for a more realistic experience. Dynamics of the surrounding tissues have also been improved.
- Plus many minor updates and improvements.
Follow with LapSim – sign our upgrade program
Surgical Science is committed to advancing the field of medical simulation training through cutting edge graphics, customizable curriculum and proven results. A big part of delivering on that commitment is making sure our software is constantly evolving and improving. And available to our users without any hassle.
That’s why we want to take full responsibility for keeping LapSim up-to-date with the most current software version available. Subscribers to our Update & Support agreement – free to all LapSim customers for one year – receive substantial upgrades at least once a year, often with improved software and new training simulations.
Please contact us for more information and pricing on the LapSim Upgrade & Support Agreement.